Anidris Services is currently looking for a Service Desk Supervisor to join one of ITS clients in Luxembourg.
- Drive the performance of Level 1 and Level 2 services & Support to clients and ensure that service levels are achieved through the group
- Ensure that the logging system is used effectively and efficiently by the team and that the tickets are resolved in accordance with SLAs
- Ensure that client expectations are met or exceeded
- Ensure that standards and processes are followed to provide effective client service and meet requirements.
- Liaise with external suppliers for licenses and Hardware maintenance.
- Monitor the service performance by providing regular data and reporting KPI's
- Participate on all the Senior management meetings, put forward suggestions on the improvement, changes and trends.
- Develop strategies for improvement
- Proven experience as Service Desk Supervisor (at least three years' experience)
- Technical knowledge:
- Microsoft server environments (AD, SCCM, Exchange)
- Microsoft workstation OS and Office
- Network and Security concepts
- Unified communications equipments
- Ticketing tools
- MDM solutions
- Highly organized with proven ability to prioritize tasks and manage competing demands
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills, mature interpersonal communication skills, and ability to clearly communicate verbally and in writing to non-technical stakeholders
- Experience creating, modifying, enforcing, and reviewing standard operating procedures
- Comfortable working in high paced environment
- Fluent in French and in English (written and spoken)
- Good knowledge of ITIL processes