We are looking for an IT Controller.
As an IT Global Controller, you will be part of an international and motivated team with whom you will actively contribute to the following activities:
- Put in place a new dynamic reporting structure for all IT financial KPI follow up, including a complete redesign of IT purchasing process.
- Monthly reporting of KPIs to management as well as analysis of costs deviations and corrections on IT spendings.
- Running Actuals and Forecast on monthly basis close, providing transparency on IT costs and conducts regular review meetings with the stakeholders.
- Worldwide organization of budget, forecast and Business plan for IT.
- Support PMO, global managers and IT site managers to deliver IT projects as forecasted in terms of cost, schedule, quality and scope.
- Ad hoc analysis.
- With your strong expertise in Controlling, you will play a crucial role in helping the company becoming sustainable safe and profitable benefiting from new trends and evolution.
As the IT platform is designed to support all divisions and entities of Aperam, the steady interaction and communication with different stakeholders - including CTO CAPEX controlling and divisions controllers - also adds to this function an interesting side and will provide you with a broad insight into the company.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Accounting or Finance.
- At least two years of in-depth work with finance/budgets and forecasts.
- Very strong analytical skills.
- Team player & good communication skills with ability to challenge people.
- Ability and willingness to work with large databases.
- Google tools & MS tools, hands-on experience in SAP FI, CO and MM modules is required.
- Fluent in English and French (portuguese is a plus).
Aperam is a global producer of stainless, electrical and specialty steel. With 9,500 employees of 47 nationalities, 2.5 million tonnes of flat stainless steel capacity in Brazil and Europe, and an industrial network concentrated in six production facilities across Brazil, Belgium and France, Aperam is a truly global industry leader.
Via our highly integrated distribution, processing and services network, we serve customers in over 40 countries. According to our values of agility and ingenuity, we collaborate with customers to design tailor-made, innovative and long-lasting solutions to their most challenging needs.