Arkus Financial Services provides asset managers with flexible and independent risk management solutions as a regulated entity under the supervision of the Commission de Surveillance du Secteur Financier (CSSF).
Thanks to its understanding and practical experience of asset management, its unique risk profiling and risk modelling capabilities developed over the past 10 years, its continuous involvement in professional associations, training institutions and close relationships with regulators, Arkus is providing today risk-based governance services to a variety of asset managers, representing a volume of 61 bn Assets under Administration at the end of December 2017. The portfolios monitored include segregated accounts, UCITS, and Alternative Investment Funds (AIFs) based in various European jurisdictions.
Our team is composed of 18 multi lingual staff. Being forward looking, dynamic and pro-active are the characteristics we value in our people. Our team of multilingual risk professionals and IT team, among which PhD, FRM and CFA candidates backed by seasoned professionals provides the right balance between expertise of latest technical developments and practical experience of what managing risks mean. As such, our people can act as real partners to the investment managers and provide them with tools to efficiently engage with investors and regulators. To strengthen its IT team Arkus is looking for a Junior developer with established technical skills to be based in its Luxembourg office.
What will be your role
- The successful candidate will sit within our IT and Risk Analysts team and work under the direct supervision of our Senior IT Developer.
- His/her primary role shall consist in particular of the development of our in-house software “RiskRadar” and to offer support to the Risk Analyst team requests with a view to efficiently delivering risk monitoring services to our clients.
Who we are looking for
- Education: University Degree in IT, Mathematics or similar areas
- Essential skills/experience:
- You have an entrepreneurial mind set and you are able to adapt quickly;
- You are solution-oriented and pragmatic,able and willing to propose new ideas. Creativity is key, together with strong interest in Finance/Risk Management;
- You are willing to work in a small dynamic and multicultural team where your working language will be English (Fluency in English is essential- French or German is a plus);
- Strong knowledge of MS SQL Server or any other relational database management system
- First experience in a Microsoft.NET C#.NET (3.5 and above) environment;
- Basic knowledge using ASP.NET, MS Visual Studio or HTML will be considered an asset.
Arkus offers a competitive salary and benefits package.
If you wish to join our company, please apply, in English, by sending your cover letter, salary expectations and Curriculum Vitae attention via the button below.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.
Due to the volume of applications we cannot guarantee a resposne unless you are shortlisted for an interview.
All candidates should be eligible to work within the EU or have a current working VISA permit where applicable.
STRICTLY NO RECRUITMENT AGENGIES