We are seeking an IT Consultant to manage and plan technology aspects of our customer's innovative marketing digital projects, supporting content marketing managers during the whole development LifeCycle, from business requirements collection to final deployment.
Good candidates should have previous experience as a Project Manager, a degree in a related field (engineering, computer science, etc.) and be able to effectively communicate with and manage others.
The consultant will be part of global digital team based in Luxembourg, working closely with the technical lead and external agencies:
- Managing multiple digital project developments, defining and delivering the product roadmap; requirements gathering, user testing, design, planning, measuring and optimising performances;
- Coordinate server-side and mobile apps development processes;
- Ensure all data and tools to marketing managers in order to track project status and objectives;
- Work with external development companies, coordinating their teams to deliver high quality software and related technical documentation;
- Ensure that all the material delivered by our content production agencies is in line with the required format and quality standards;
- Proactively monitor logs and performances of deployed applications, generating insights addressed to continuous improvement.
- Bachelor's degree in engineering or computer science, or alternatively solid experience with DevOps.
- Minimum of 2 years work experience as a Software engineer, Project Manager or Team Leader in IT companies, being part of projects regarding mobile apps (games is a plus) and SaaS (Liferay is a plus).
- Ability on understanding user experience flows and content optimization principles across multiple platforms and devices.
- Digital?native, fluent in data analysis, development practices and Web standards (JS, JSON, HTML, CSS)
- Skill on these technologies: Cloud AWS, Liferay, Drupal, Magento, HTML, Java, LAMP and Mobile Framework (eg. Unity)
- Basic knowledge on multimedia projects, comfortable with video formats and image processing activities
- Strong communication, collaboration and problem solving abilities
- Good organizational skills and the ability to meet deadlines on parallel projects
- Language skills: Fluent English