The Security Officer is the privileged contact point for all security aspects of our customer.
The main activities are:
- Manage the security governance of the client to ensure an end-to-end security scope.
- Continuously improve the relationship with customer's Security Officers
- Follow the contractual security requirements (ISEC/CSD , SLA, KPI ...)
- interact with security process owners ( ex : healthcheck mgt, patch mgt, vulnerablity mgt , etc ... )
- Support and implement customers ISEC/CSD
- Contribute to the definition and follow-up of standards, procedures and security guidelines for the different platforms and environments (TechSpecs).
- Contribute to audit and compliance activities (constraints of CSSF, BNB, customer's contractual constraints and respect of security guidelines)
- Manage security customer requests
- Manage and own Security Incident Management Process (on call duty)
- Strong experience in Security governance.
- CISM, ISO27xxx, CISSP certifications would be appreciated
- You are a team player and you have excellent relational skills.
- You have excellent analytical and writing skills
- You are able to evaluate a situation in a transversal way.
- You are proactive, independent, accurate and aware of the importance of respecting the deadlines
- You are concerned by the security & control of the risks
- Knowledge of English is mandatory, French is a strong asset.