The Banque centrale du Luxembourg (Bcl), member of the Eurosystem, is currently seeking to recruit for its IT Department, a:
Business Intelligence Developer Analyst (m/f)
Full time - (ref.: It2/14/2018)
The Business Intelligence (BI) Analyst Developer will perform analysis and data extraction/manipulation in an evolving data environment.
- Implement BI tools;
- Provide user support for BI tools;
- Define, implement and feed data warehouses;
- Collaborate with the development team for BI aspects related to in-house applications;
- Collaborate with external providers for BI aspects of software packages;
- Assist the DBAs in the operational management of databases (monitoring and incident management).
- Master in IT technologies;
- A minimum of 3 years of professional experience in BI technologies;
- Knowledge of MicroStrategy and Talend will be considered as an advantage;
- Oracle DBA experience or knowledge that can be reinforced by training;
- Fluent in English and French; Luxemburgish and/or German would be an advantage;
- Ability to work in team as well as independently, depending on project needs;
- Flexibility to work outside core hours.
- A multicultural and stimulating work environment;
- Varied tasks with economic and financial dimensions;
- The opportunity to pursue a career in the national and European public interest.
Are you interested?
Please apply directly at the latest by May 27th, 2018 and submit your latest CV and your motivation letter as well as copy of your diploma(s).