The Banque centrale du Luxembourg (Bcl), member of the Eurosystem, is currently seeking to recruit for ITS Infrastructure Section, within the IT Department, a(n):
IT SECURITY Expert (m/f)
- The IT Security Expert will provide expertise and assistance to ensure that the IT security infrastructure is protected.
- Design, implement and manage IT security infrastructure;
- Monitor and analyze security events in order to detect security breaches and threats;
- Assess security vulnerabilities in applications servers and network and follow-up the implementation of appropriate measures;
- Stay up to date with security news, current threats and vulnerabilities and remedies emerging in the field, particularly those that may directly impact the Bcl;
- Establish and maintain procedures for security infrastructure and related processes;
- Guarantee the required level of security of the IT systems.
- Master in IT technologies, with Specialisation in IT security;
- At least 3 years of experience in designing, implementing and managing network security infrastructures and IT security processes;
- In depth understanding of IT security threats and vulnerabilities;
- Excellent knowledge of operating systems and networking protocols;
- Thorough understanding of security tools and technologies;
- Working knowledge of English, Luxemburgish and/or French would be a distinctive advantage;
- Certification in IT Security domain e.g: CISM, CISSP, Oscp would be a strong advantage;
- Experience in Project Management and ITIL would be an advantage;
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills;
- Flexibility to work outside core hours and during weekends.
- A multicultural and stimulating work environment;
- Varied tasks with economic and financial dimensions;
- The opportunity to pursue a career in the national and European public interest.
Are you interested?
Please apply directly via the button below at the latest by March 1st, 2018