The Banque centrale du Luxembourg (Bcl), member of the Eurosystem, is currently seeking to recruit for its IT Department, a(n):
Unix Administrator (m/f)
Full time - (ref.: It1/12/2018)
Within the Infrastructure section, the Unix Administrator will install, configure and manage the Unix servers.
- Manage the Bcl's AIX, Solaris and Red Hat systems;
- Manage the centralized Storage systems and backup infrastructure;
- Participate in the management of the server acquisitions and licensing contracts;
- User support for the supported systems;
- Participation in IT projects and design tasks related to the infrastructure.
- Bachelor in IT technologies;
- A minimum of 3 years experience in designing, implementing and managing Unix servers (Solaris, AIX, Red Hat) and virtualization techniques;
- Experience with centralized backup and Storage (SAN) infrastructures (IBM, Brocade);
- Knowledge of other operating systems (MS Windows, VMware) is considered as a benefit;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English and in French; Luxembourgish and / or German language are considered as an advantage;
- Ability to work independently as well as in teams;
- Flexibility to work outside core hours and during weekends.
- A multicultural and stimulating work environment;
- Varied tasks with economic and financial dimensions;
- The opportunity to pursue a career in the national and European public interest.
Are you interested?
Please apply at the latest by May 27th, 2018 and submit your latest CV and your motivation letter as well as copy of your diploma(s).