BCE - Broadcasting Center Europe - IT Developer
Bachelier (3 ans)
We are looking for a new motivated developer who wants to integrate our development team and take part in their activity in the development of media related applications.
- You will participate in applications development phases (analysis, development, testing, deployment, support/maintenance);
- You will write technical documentation related to your products;
- You will ensure user training.
- You have at least a Bachelor degree in Computer Science;
- You are experienced in Java environment;
- You are fluent in French and English. German is an asset;
- You are IT minded and have strong analytical and problem solving skills;
- You are a team player able to communicate easily with others;
- You are enthusiastic and highly motivated;
- You like to work in a multi-cultural environment.
BCE (Broadcasting Center Europe) is a 100% subsidiary of RTL Group, the leading entertainment network in Europe. Take part in the development of a major European broadcaster, service provider and integrator in the fields of TV, radio, production, postproduction, telecommunications and IT.
Lire la suite
BCE's customers are key references on the market such as M6, Arte, FremantleMedia, Lagardere, RTL, Euronews, MTG, EIB, Bouygues, 20th Century Fox, NBC Universal, the European Parliament and SES to name but a few. With a highly qualified and motivated staff of 200 persons, BCE serves about 400 clients in various sectors, such as TV channels, Radio stations, film distributors, producers, advertising companies, telecommunications operators and public services.