Banque Internationale à Luxembourg (BIL) is one of the biggest banks in the Grand Duchy and offers retail, private, corporate and instititional banking as well as treasury and financial market services. Most of BIL's 2000 employees work at the headquarters in Luxembourg city - this centralized setup promotes Swift, Agile decision-making and short reporting lines, enabling BIL to offer clients innovative solutions for their changing needs.
BIL provides relevant and innovative financial services to our clients. We are focused on Luxembourg and selected international markets, and on a long-term value creation by empowered individuals and teams.
In the context of activities in our IT department, we are actively looking for an: Analyst on Risk Data Management (M / F)
Integrated in our Digital IT department, you will be part of the BIL's Transformation Plan.
It focus on innovative financial Web/mobile platform bringing relevant digital banking features to clients and enforce the capabilities on our sales forces.
The program is executed by self-organized products teams embracing the Agile software development manifesto.
You will ensure a lead of business & functional analysis
- Business needs are correctly understood and challenged (need-to-have versus nice-to-have), formalized in business requirements and their realization estimated;
- Implementation solutions are presented following architectural principles and guidelines.
- The whole activities within the team (refinement of requirements, preparation & execution test, build the solution, ...) are covered
- The overall coordination of the analysis, design and test phases in collaboration with all teams involved (including various external partners) by your team is efficient
- Specifying test conditions and expected results based on requirements by conducting functional tests cases
- Solutions are deployed in the organization with the required change (processes, procedures, policies, organizational changes).
- Degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Economics or Finance management - BAC + 5
- Experience in Agile & Waterfall projects
- You are fluent in written and spoken English and French. You are able to participate actively in English and French meetings
- Banking know-how: good understanding of the banking products and services (previous experience in a similar sector is an asset)
- Knowledge of the :
- Banking processes (ideally Lean Six Sigma certification)
- Data modeling (design via HOPEX) and UML design for use cases
- Knowledge of testing tool (like HP ALM) is an asset
- T24 knowledge is an asset
- Experience in Risk/Credit (IT systems and operations);
- Willing to combine business and technology
- Communication skills, both with technical and non-technical people
- Ability to clearly document business, functional and technical specifications, and to explain the added value in business terms
- Willing to learn (technologies, methods, business activities) and to develop new competencies
- Team player, with an ability to understand the problems of other businesses
- Results oriented, self-managed
- Innovative and creative
- Listening skills. Seeks to first understand others
- Enjoying sharing his/her knowledge and supporting colleagues in developing their competencies
- Concrete relational and conviction capabilities
- Capacities to organize him/herself and set priorities, manage stress
BIL offers a broad range of challenging projects and a huge choice of career paths - we will assist you in finding the one that best meets your skills and expectations. Your personal development is our priority and we greatly encourage you to take on roles in different business areas for the broadest possible experience.