Banque Internationale à Luxembourg (BIL) is one of the largest banks in the Grand Duchy and offers retail, private, corporate and institutional banking as well as treasury and financial market services. We are focused on Luxembourg and select international markets, and on a long-term value creation by empowered individuals and teams. Most of BIL's 2000 employees work at the headquarters in Luxembourg city: the centralized setup promotes swift , agile decision-making and enabling BIL to offer clients innovative solutions for their changing needs.
In Automation Team you will be responsible for Designing and Implementing the necessary technical components in various frameworks/languages to automate Processes analyzed, trimmed and described beforehand by our Business Analysts.
We are looking for a team member available for a one-year contract.
Your mission :
- Integrate the team following the procedures and working methods used within the company.
- Pre-analyze the technical feasibility of the proposed process and estimate associated implementation estimation
- Be involved in the different phases of the Project (technical pre-analysis, design, configuration, Unitary Testing, UAT and deployment).
- Provide feedback to Business analysists regarding possible adaptations to the delivered Business analysis to ensure technical stability and facilitate technical implementation.
- Produce technical documentation.
- Follow configuration best practices and ensure the re-usability of the components created.
- Ensure delivery quality.
- Ensure solution maintainability by closely collaborating with Automation Maintenance Team to identify possible Process pain points and Process Alerts to put in place.
Must Have Requirements
- IT Master degree
- Minimum 5 year experience (previous banking experiences are a plus)
- Highly experienced in typical Project Lifecycle (configuration/UAT/Deployment)
- Experience with one or more of the following Technologies/models is considered a plus:
- Blue Prism or any other RPA vendor
- Experience with OOP
- IBM Datacap
- IBM Watson Assistant
- Analytic and Critical spirit
- Rigorous and Pragmatic
- Adaptability and versatility
- Quality orientated mentality
- Team Spirit
BIL offers a broad range of challenging projects and a huge choice of career paths - we will assist you in finding the one that best meets your skills and expectations. Your personal development is our priority and we greatly encourage you to take on roles in different business areas for the broadest possible experience.