Banque Internationale à Luxembourg (BIL) is one of the largest banks in the Grand Duchy and offers retail, private, corporate and institutional banking as well as treasury and financial market services. We are focused on Luxembourg and select international markets, and on a long-term value creation by empowered individuals and teams. Most of BIL's 2000 employees work at the headquarters in Luxembourg city: the centralized setup promotes swift , agile decision-making and enabling BIL to offer clients innovative solutions for their changing needs.
In Automation Team you will be responsible for maintaining and improving the Blue Prism processes delivered in PRD environment. This will entail not only the correction of Processes but also carrying out small configurations to quickly address our customer's needs and the implementation of monitoring Processes to facilitate the detection of Infrastructural and Processual anomalies. Your range of action will be gradually increased as the Team is currently dwelling into new technologies such as IBM Datacap and IBM Watson Assistant that will be maintained by the current Maintenance Team.
Additionally you will be responsible for ensuring, in collaboration with our IT, that the team's Infrastructural needs are met.
We are looking for a team member available for a one-year contract.
Your mission :
- Integrate the team following the procedures and working methods used within the company.
- Maintain proper Process functioning by ensuring:
- That the necessary access rights to execute the steps comprised within the Process were provided.
- That the allocated Machine Time suffices to accommodate the SLA defined by our Business Analysts.
- That the specific and generic Monitoring & Altering Processes are adapted and sufficient to easily detect abnormal behaviors within the current and upcoming Processes.
- Acquire the basic Business knowledge necessary to ensure quick and effective intervention within each Process.
- Keep an active communication with our Configuration Team throughout the lifecycle of a Project actively contributing for the conception of the process in a manner that optimizes stability and maintainability.
- Manage Process PRD Releases.
- Keep up to date with the latest Technologies and Procedures adapted by the team.
Must Have Requirements
- IT Master degree
- Minimum 5 year experience (previous banking experiences are a plus)
- Mandatory Maintenance and Monitoring experience
- Experience with one or more of the following frameworks is considered a plus:
- Blue Prism or any other RPA vendor
- Experience with OOP
- IBM Datacap
- IBM Watson Assistant
- Analytic and Critical spirit
- Rigorous and Pragmatic
- Adaptability and versatility
- Quality orientated mentality
- Risk adverse
- Team Spirit
BIL offers a broad range of challenging projects and a huge choice of career paths - we will assist you in finding the one that best meets your skills and expectations. Your personal development is our priority and we greatly encourage you to take on roles in different business areas for the broadest possible experience.