Banque Internationale à Luxembourg (BIL) is one of the biggest banks in the Grand Duchy and offers retail, private, corporate and institutional banking as well as treasury and financial market services. Most of BIL's 2000 employees work at the headquarters in Luxembourg city - this centralized setup promotes Swift, Agile decision-making and short reporting lines, enabling BIL to offer clients innovative solutions for their changing needs.
You will be responsible for transforming data. The position is based in Luxembourg. You will report to the Head of Business Transformation.
What will you do ?
- As Client Analytics Product Owner (M/F), you rely on digital information to make business decisions and perform job responsibilities
- Your role consists in collecting data from existing multiple data sources (Web, mobile, core banking, etc.), transform it so it is understandable by stakeholders and communicate it to the different audiences of the transformation program.
- Your actions will be business benefits oriented meaning the handeld data aims at helping business departments to reach their goals.
- You'll be also responsible for managing data analytics tools such as Decibel Insight, Google Analytics, etc. from contracting process, to implementation and maximizing adoption by other teams when necessary
- You 'll mainly deal with Data and Analytics, UX, Change Management, Business and IT teams
- You also explore a more engaging and active method of data governance: data citizenship — a community in which everyone gets value out of the Big Data platform and, in turn, has a responsibility to give value back to the community
- Alongside, you'll work closely with data teams to ensure industrialization ok indicators and make sure the data community is able to leverage on the built dashboards
- Projects lead within the transformation plan with a slight extension to other involved teams and departments.
- An understanding of data governance and semantic technologies
- Experience with data platforms
- Experience with Python, SQL, Web Analytics
- You are: Organized
BIL offers a broad range of challenging projects and a huge choice of career paths - we will assist you in finding the one that best meets your skills and expectations. Your personal development is our priority and we greatly encourage you to take on roles in different business areas for the broadest possible experience.