Founded in 1856, Banque Internationale à Luxembourg (BIL) is the oldest multi-business bank in the Grand Duchy. It has played an active role in the main stages of development of the Luxembourg economy. It currently operates in retail, private and corporate banking, as well as on the financial markets. Employing more than 2,000 people, BIL is present in the financial centres of Luxembourg, Switzerland (since 1984), Denmark (since 2000), the Middle East (since 2005) and Sweden (since 2016).
In the context of activities in our IT department, we are actively looking for an: A Salesforce Developer & Integrator (M/F).
Integrated in our Core IT department, you will contribute to BIL's Transformation Plan, implementing Salesforce package for BIL front-to-back customer activities.
The program is executed by self-organized products teams embracing the Agile software development manifesto.
The mission requires close collaboration with Business teams as well as Enterprise Architects, development teams and external partners to understand business needs and to be able to bring transversal solutions proposals which could support BIL Head Quarter requirements.
Your main activities
As a member of the delivery team, you will work under the guidance of the Solution Architect and your main tasks will be :
- Analyzing, mapping, implementing & migrating reliable & secure integrations of Salesforce solutions following architectural principles and guidelines;
- Developing custom Salesforce applications and APEX classes
- Developing API to integrate application components
- Writing clean code and ensure comprehensive project documentation
- Participating to the full Salesforce implementation lifecycle
- Working closely with project team, partner and business to execute test plans, non-regression activities & ensure quality delivery
- Degree in Computer Science
- Experience in Agile & Waterfall projects
- You are fluent in written and spoken English and French. You are able to participate actively in English and French meetings
- Banking know-how: good understanding of the banking products and services (previous experience in a similar sector is an asset)
- T24 knowledge is an asset.
- Proven experience in Salesforce implementation, official Salesforce certification is an asset.
- Knowledge of SOAP and REST API
- Knowledge in testing tools (HP ALM, Jira)
- Interested in both business and technology.
- Eager to learn (technologies, methods, business activities) and to develop new competencies.
- Capacities to organize him/herself and set priorities, manage stress
- Team player, with an ability to understand the problems of other businesses
- Results oriented, self-managed.
- Innovative and creative.
- Listening skills. Seeks to first understand others
- Enjoying sharing his/her knowledge and supporting colleagues in developing their competencies.
We offer you
BIL offers a broad range of challenging projects and a huge choice of career paths - we will assist you in finding the one that best meets your skills and expectations. Your personal development is our priority and we greatly encourage you to take on roles in different business areas for the broadest possible experience.