We are currently recruiting for our Digital Banking Team a:
(Senior) Application Software Engineer
Front-end Application (M/F).
- Integrated in Digital Banking team with IT and business people on the same office, you will work essentially in Agile mode.
- In the context of the development of new projects, analyze business requirements, and document the technical solution to implement.
- When the solution is validated, development within the project team, ensuring the correct quality level, and the respect of coding standards.
- Regularly participation at seminars about innovation, digital, new technologies, ...
- With a specific mindset of mentoring, you will accompany some developers and you will animate the community about various topics with connotation “Front end”
- In the project context:
- Participate in the analysis of the expressed needs and requested features
- Design solutions in line with the information system
- Document and validate the solutions by all actors of the project
- Ensure production of quality development, in compliance with our standards
- Communicate project progress with the project manager and the clients
- Your qualifications:
- Min. BAC+2 up to BAC+4/5 or equivalent in the IT development area
- You are fluent in written and spoken English and French. You are able to participate actively in English and French meetings.
- IT skills:
- Knowledge of web & native applications development
- Knowledge in the multi-tier application development
- Technological Knowledge of Java, .NET, Android, iOS
- Knowledge of new technologies at large (Proficiency of technical and application architecture concepts)
- Sensitivity to the functional and application architecture field
- Knowledge of Temenos / Edge Connect and associated technology suite is an asset
- Bank knowledge:
- General knowledge of the banking world
- Personal interest for user experience and customer journey within front-end applications used by clients and relationship managers
- Personal skills:
- Force proposal
- Sense of initiative
- Ease of contact and team-spirit
- Growth mindset
- Respectful of your commitments