We are currently looking for a Business Analyst (M/F) for our client in the banking sector in Luxembourg.
As a member of the central Business Analysis Team within the Program, Project and Portfolio Management Department, you will be responsible to understand business change needs, to assess the business impact of those changes, to capture, analyze and document requirements and to support the communication and delivery of requirements with relevant stakeholders.
Objective of the function
As a Business Analyst, you will ensure that:
- Business needs are correctly understood, elicited and formalized in business requirements ;
- Efficient and effective solutions to meet these business requirements are devised and quantified ;
- Solutions are tested on their match with the expressed business requirements ;
- Solutions are deployed in the organization with the required change (processes, procedures, policies, organizational changes, ..).
Principal activities & responsibilities
- Define the impact on processes, procedures, operating models and systems in close collaboration with the different business lines concerned;
- Translate business needs into requirements (drafting of the Business Requirement document);
- Ensure the overall coordination of the feasibility study phase;
- Ensure that change requests are properly documented, realized and tested;
- Contribute to or manage the testing of solutions to ensure that business requirements have been adequately addressed:
- Assist the Test Competence Center in defining the test strategy
- Draft test scenarii and prepare test cases
- Execute tests
- Assist the business in the test execution and validation
- Communicate with the Project Team and Stakeholders on the progress of the Feasibility Study / Project.
- Education : University level - 4/5 years (Economics, Finance Management, Business Administration, Information Technology)
- Languages : Fluent in French & English, other languages constituting an advantage
- Banking know-how : previous experience with or good understanding of the different business & support lines of the bank is an asset
- It tools : At ease with MS Office tools (Ms Excel, Ms Access, Ms Powerpoint). Experience with Clarity™ or any another Project & Portfolio Management tool considered an advantage
- Understanding of the project lifecycle and the role of the Business Analyst in the different stages. Experience with Project Management and with Agile and Waterfall delivery methods;
- Experience in process management (ideally Lean Six Sigma certification)