Within a large player in the banking industry, you will manage, coordinate large projects and interact with many important customers to gather their requirements, follow the project from the kick off to the delivery.
- You will manage the day-to-day operational and tactical aspects of multiple It projects.
- Ensure the End-to-end accountability and responsibility for the management of projects including business specifications.
- Manage delivery within scope, quality, time and budget.
- Sharing best practices and project learning.
- Defines and establishes appropriate governance structures and processes to drive and manage the projects.
- Ensure ongoing commitment of all stakeholders.
- Establish, perform and control the processes to plan, track and correct the activities, quality, timelines, critical paths, risks, issues and resources necessary.
- Identify and manage risks and issues within the projects and escalate appropriately
- Ensure successful transition to production/steady-state environment.
- You have a University degree in It/engineering/science/economics or equivalent
- You already work as Project Manager in a large organization.
- Experience with such managed services concept preferably in an international context with distributed teams and multi project.
- You have a Good technical understanding on delivery.
- You have good communications skills, you are a team player.
- You have a strong interest and understanding for banking / finance sector.
- You are able to speak fluently French and English.
You are willing to join a young growing company in the Financial market? Send us your application; we will be happy to meet you!