The successful candidate will be part of our European Transversal organization (organized in Tribes) whose aim is to animate the Data management offers (Animation of the community, definition of offers and associated marketing activities) at the European level - and will work part time on consulting assignments.
Your role as Data Management Consultant will involve both analyzing and proposing complex Data solutions for end customers and being able to support the tribe's vision for the technical part and the associated offerings and partnerships with solution suppliers.
Your work time will be divided into two parts
- 60 % as a deputy Tribe leader at the European level
- 40 % as Data management consultant for assignments on the Luxembourg market
As deputy Tribe leader you are involved in the setup and animation of the European Tribe. You are not afraid to participate in the management of your business area: pre-sales, marketing, offer definition, answer to RFP...
In collaboration with the Tribe Lead you will improve at European level the technical part of the tribe. You will also collaborate with other tribes for example concerning the Cloud Data platform.
As Data management consultant for missions you are involved in the definition, implementation and audit of a company's "Data " roadmap. Your advisory capabilities are a result of operational expertise Your ability to advise is based on a mastery of operational subjects.
Your expertise allows you to support companies on the various topics of Data governance/ BI/ Data vision:
Support the company in its path to become Data -centric,
- You create added value for the customer through delivery of Data use cases
- Defining Data architecture and roadmap
- Animation of Data governance/ BI/ Data projects (from design and choice of tool, to proposal of the solution) at the customer
- Manage the Implementation of Data governance/ BI/ Data solutions
You operate in an environment of expertise with high added value with the opportunity to work on ambitious projects for large clients of international dimension and from all sectors of activity.
Activities of the Data Management Consultant
- Commercial and marketing activities, in support of the European sales teams:
- Participate in offering of solutions
- Participation in the pre-sale cycle (customer appointments, RFP,)
- Contribute to content creation for marketing purposes
- Animation of the European community
- Manage relationships with solution suppliers
- Participation in consulting missions to define and animate Data roadmaps
- Supporting businesses to meet the challenges of the new Data economy
- Construction and implementation of Data roadmaps
- Animation of missions to implement appropriate Data governance/ BI/ Data solutions
- Defining a modern Data architecture including Cloud stakes
- identifying issues, defining budgets, choose solutions, ensure adequacy of solutions with business issues.
- Strong sensitivity to business issues related to Data
- Organization skills, coordinate team activities
- Being adaptable and sociable.
- Analytic and structured mind, solution-oriented, abstraction ability
- Very good about relational and facing customer skills
- Strong market knowledge and able to adapt solution to the needs of the market and Strength to Build Market-Appropriate offerings
- Ability to build, own, and drive a strategy to drive change.
- Soft skills: Conscientious and pragmatic, persevering but not rigid, conciliatory, positive attitude, at ease in matrix environment.
- Expertise (Very good knowledge of Data expertise of the following areas)
- Data Management projects delivery
- Data governance
- Business Intelligence and BI self-service
- Cloud Data platforms
- General knowledge of the following technologies in order to master the stakes and risks of projects
- Microsoft BI suite, QlikView, Tableau software, Business Objects, Informatica, Talend
- Azure, Google Cloud, Snowflake
- Collibra, Data Galaxy
- Hadoop, Spark, R,
- Data Architecture: Good Knowledge of the principles of Data architectures: BI and Big Data in cloud environment
- Project management: Good Knowledge of project management
- Fluency in French and English
- German (would be an advantage)
Education : Master or equivalent.
- More than 5 -10 years in the world of Data (Business Intelligence, Datalakes, Data governance,...).
- Having demonstrated consulting skills in Data Strategy related missions for at least 3 years
- Having demonstrated project delivery skills in a role of Project Manager or Business Analyst in Data-related projects, for at least 3 years