We actively recruit talents with strong technical and functional expertise and a desire to join a dynamic, employee-focused organization.
As part of the expansion of our business, we are looking for our future: J2EE Analyst Developer (Junior) (m/f)
As part of a team, you will be mainly in charge of the following tasks:
- Participation in analysis and development activities
- Development, evolution and maintenance of applications already in place
- Drafting of technical documentation
- Technical environment (non exhaustive):
- Angular >2 ; Bootstrap ; JQuery...
- Spring ; WebServices ; Hibernate...
- GIT / SVN / Maven / JUnit / Jenkins / Sonar / Jira / Selenium...
- You have a Bachelor's degree in IT or equivalent
- You have at least 1 year of experience in Java/J2EE development
- You are proactive and very interested in new technologies.
- You are results-oriented
- You are fluent in both French and English, both written and spoken.
- Knowledge of Front-end Frameworks (Angular 2+; ReactJS...) will be a plus for your application :)
- An attractive salary package with: a company car, lunch vouchers, a laptop, a mobile phone...
- The opportunity to develop your skills thanks to tailor-made training courses according to your needs.
- "A good job in a friendly place"
- The assurance of working in cutting-edge technologies in an entrepreneurial spirit.
You wish to integrate a dynamic structure on a human scale while working with the latest technologies? Don't wait anymore and join Cronos!