- Assist the ITSO (Information Technology Security Officer) and the involved team in developing and implementing new or enhanced content and use cases.
- Follow operational processes and procedures to analyze, escalate and support the remediation of information security incidents.
- Conduct investigations on security alerts and report according to defined guidelines.
- Write reports detailing the findings making sure a clear summary & detailed explanation is available for further actions.
- Respond to assigned requests.
- Manage daily operational tasks while following agreed SoC processes.
- Suggest any improvement based on analysis.
- Provide solutions using various tools (e.g. SIEM, scripting).
- Communicate and cooperate with the entire IT department on security topics and issues.
ESSENTIAL REQUIREMENTS FOR THE POSITION
- Technical diploma with focus in IT. A bachelor degree in computer science (or any other related field) would be an asset.
- At least 3 years of experience in an IT Operations Center with focus on CyberSecurity.
- Strong skills in IT network technologies, cloud technologies and CyberSecurity.
- Good knowledge of IT systems and network infrastructure.
- Understanding of network architecture and services.
- Experience with intrusion detection methodologies for detecting host and/or network-based intrusion incidents.
- Experience with log review & live response.
- Familiar with application monitoring concepts.
- Willing to attend regular trainings and stay up-to-date on new technologies.
- Fluent in English (spoken & written); any additional language will be considered a strong asset.
- Good problem solving skills, analytical approach and research-oriented.
- Passion for excellence.
- Good interpersonal/communication skills and a customer-centered mindset.
- Comfortable working in a multicultural fast-pacing environment.
- Permanent contract.
- Working hours: 16/7 i.e. morning & afternoon shifts and on call service during nights (rotation).
- Position based in Luxembourg. Occasional travel may be required.
- A Certificate of good conduct (Casier judiciaire, Polizeiliches Führungszeugnis) will be required in case of a positive selection.