Casa4Funds Sa, a dynamic and entrepreneurial Management Company and AIFM, is currently looking for a proactive and motivated person to join its challenging working environment and more specifically to support and continue to develop its strong IT infrastructure.
As a Junior IT you will work in our Luxembourg office under the direct supervision of C4F's IT Manager and the General Manager.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Support the development of internal IT tools
- Monitoring and follow-up of internal databases
- Infrastructure monitoring and maintenance
- Network monitoring and maintenance
- Client websites monitoring
- Various IT tasks
- Microsoft developer (ASP.NET, Console Application, Windows Service, Class Library, WCF, ADO.NET, etc.)
- Expertise in SQL Server and database architecture and development
- Services: IIS, Exchange (SMTP), Active Directory
- Specialisation or higher education level
- Passionate and curious about IT
- Dynamic person with good organizational and relational skills, precision and ability to respect deadlines
- Understanding of financial products or previous experience in a financial company would be a plus
- English and French mandatory, Italian would be an asset.