Casa4Funds SA, a dynamic and entrepreneurial Management Company and AIFM, is currently looking for a proactive and motivated person to join its challenging working environment and more specifically to support and continue to develop its strong IT infrastructure.
As a .NET Software Engineer Intern, you will work in our Luxembourg office under the direct supervision of C4F's IT Manager and the General Manager.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Develops program logic for new applications or analyzes and modifies logic in existing
- Provides direct technical support on Applications and ensure that the system is functioning according to specifications
- Network and infrastructure monitoring and maintenance
- Writes technical specifications and other forms of documentation.
- Technical Skills:
- Experience developing in C#/Java/C++ is preferred
- Experience in ASP.NET and Web development is a plus
- SQL or RDBMS design
- Knowledge of Visual Studio development environment preferred
- First experience with object-oriented design and coding with variety of languages
- Understanding of XML, JSON, Web services technologies
- Knowledge on networks and IT infrastructure is a plus.
- University degree in computer science or computer engineer, software engineer or equivalent
- Good planning and organization of work
- Good communication skills, adaptable and self-learner.
- Internship (6 months maximum)
- Stimulating work environment in a young and dynamic company
- Competitive compensation package
If you are interested and meet our expectations, please send your application via the button below!