Your future duties and responsibilities as PMO:
- Development of project proposals, project charters, and project management plans;
- Managing the time and effort of the project team;
- Ensuring proper change, scope, risk, and expectation management are applied;
- Reporting accurate project financial and profitability figures;
- Holding regular status meeting with team and clients and providing regular status reporting;
- Playing a lead role in the development of business requirements documentation;
- Thriving under the pressure of multiple priorities;
- Demonstrating strong leadership in a team environment;
- Performing successfully under limited supervision.
May be required to:
- Mentor other team members;
- Assist the PMO by providing some delivery management reviews to other projects;
- Participate or provide leadership in local PM practice group;
- Participate in other business analysis and/or management consulting engagements as necessary.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
- Key Qualifications:
- Successfully graduated from a recognized post-secondary institution in related field;
- Formal PMBOK aligned Project Management training through either university or college courses, PMI certification, or corporate sponsored education (unless diploma or degree is in Project Management);
- Experience using Earned Value project management techniques;
- Excellent interpersonal skills;
- Superior facilitation, presentation, verbal and written communication skills;
- Strong problem solving and decision-making ability.
- Nice to have experience:
- Project Management experience in the banking sector
- Scrum Master certification
- Prince / PMP2
- Other Key Skills:
- Application management (Outsourcing)
- Application development
- Business Analysis (requirements gathering, definition and use-case analysis)
- Earned Value Management
- PMI Project Management
- Project Management
- Scope Management
What you can expect from us
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients' digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, CGI is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in accordance with provincial legislation. Please let us know if you require a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.