- The Windows Engineer will be responsible of designing, implementing and maintain Windows-based multi user / multi forest environments integrating applications and business services required by Champ and its customers using, when necessary, ad hoc solution developed thanks to his/her extended knowledge on Windows Server and solution environments. To face current technology trends and to be able to provide the right solution on each different scenario, he / she has growth a good experience in developing and managing Cloud based solution O365 architecture and implementation and Azure Cloud - AWS will be considered as an advantage.
- He / She will also take care of administration, upgrade and redesign when necessary the corporate Active Directory environments and in general will be demanded to design, develop and maintain Windows Server based environment both on-premises and Cloud based (Amazon AWS, O365, Microsoft Azure) environments. In particular a previous experience with Office 365 is required, with integration with other on-prem and on-Cloud systems as well as its infrastructure components.
- As part of the Microsoft Engineering team, he / she will be required to take care of BAU support for all Microsoft Server based environments, and to participate to the oncall support scheme together with the other members of the team.
The position holder will be accountable for the accomplishment of following tasks & responsibilities
- Design and manage solutions and infrastructure based Windows-Server and Microsoft technologies, both on prem and Cloud with focus on Office 365 / Azure
- Perform 3rd level support for Windows Server based environments, with possible interactions with end users (Champ staff and customers)
- Support and advanced diagnostics for Exchange - hybrid mode
- Active Directory design, management and administration
- Participate actively in optimizing the existing infrastructure and procedures for improving performances and reduce costs
- He / She will also participate and / or lead complex tasks and projects producing documentation and schemes, with format and quality that may be shared with non-technical audience if required
Knowledge, Competencies & Skills
- Office 365 advanced experience, including integration with other Azure services and infrastructure
- Windows Server administration and management
- Active Directory administration and management
- Knowledge and experience on one or more of the below areas:
- Citrix technologies (XenApp, NetScaler Access Gateway)
- Skype for Business (on prem / O365)
- Amazon AWS system provisioning and main services
- Microsoft Exchange (on prem / hybrid)
- Monitoring technologies (RMI, SNMP traps...)
- Automation / process mapping
- VMware vSphere administrative skills
- In general, the candidate must have an overall IT knowledge to understand links and implications with other domain, and have ability to design solution with a broader view than just on his / her area of responsibility
- Capability of produce documentation readable from non-technical audience
- Aligned to current technologies and IT trends
- Excellent English is a must, French is a plus
- Capability of handling complex tasks independently, being task-driven without the need of micro-management
- Problem solving attitude,
- Certification on Microsoft technologies is a plus
- Curious and positive, team oriented and capable of interacting and adapting to different cultures and habits
- Project / task management skills
The selected candidate may be subject to the provision of an up-to-date (not older than 3 months) certificate of conduct as per legislation of 23 July 2016.
Please provide us with your CV, motivation letter and copies of your diploma / degree and relevant certificates via the button below.