Champ Cargosystems is building systems that power the business of cargo airlines all over the world providing solutions for the whole cargo management chain including reservation and booking management, customs declaration and balancing the weight of the cargo inside the plane.
We are currently in the process of building the next generation of cargo management applications and we are looking for motivated people to join our team of interdisciplinary developers.
- We build backend services with Java, Spring Boot and MongoDB
- We build frontends with Angular 2
- We deploy to Linux servers with Ansible
- We do continuous integration with GitLab
- We use Scrum to organize ourselves
Knowledge, competencies & skills
The selected candidate may be subject to the provision of an up-to-date (not older than 3 months) certificate of conduct as per legislation of 23 July 2016
You have a bachelor degree in computer science or a similar education
- You have some experience in Object Oriented development in a JVM based language, preferable Java
- You have some experience in working with databases
- You know how to use a Linux console
- You are open minded and are able to express your ideas to other teammates
- You are open for feedback and see code reviews as an opportunity for improvement
- You are able to discuss about features and find solutions together with the business
- You want to deliver working and reliable software and automated testing is one way for you to ensure this
- You take ownership of what you do. We work in a "you build it, you run it" mode.
- You are at least interested in topics like scalability and performance
- You speak and write fluent English
- You want to learn
Apply online by sending your CV