Are you looking for an opportunity to support key work underpinning investment projects throughout the EU? Come join our team supporting the work of the European Investment Bank in Luxembourg.
Using OutSystems LowCode platform you'll build modern responsive applications to address urgent business needs. You'll analyse the needs and the environment to make sure the solution you're developing considers the current architecture and operating environment, as well as future functionality and enhancements. Conduct business analysis and process re-engineering activities, integrate the solution with other systems, conduct all test planning and execution, train stakeholders, deploy the fully functioning or operational solution to the production environment, and then operate and maintain the solution afterwards.
Experience in design and develop with the OutSystems platform
Have strong experience in enterprise application integration including SOA, BPM, APIs, Web Services (SOAP/RESTful)
- Experience with Micro Services, Containerization (Open Shift Containers, Kubernetes and etc.)
- Hands on experience working with languages like Java
- Have experience in DevOps stack (CI & CD) and other dependency management and build tools such as Jenkins, Gradle, Maven, Ant and Ivy
- Strong experience with relational data stores including Oracle
- Proficency in SDLC and Agile/Scrum/Kanban concepts
We are looking for an autonomous, emphatic person, used to resolving issues and thinking logically, with the ability to work within small development teams.
Applicants should be able to start ASAP. This position can be offered as either a CDD or a long-term freelance contract.
We kindly ask interested candidates to send us their CV via the button below quoting reference BBBH1319.