Join our team supporting European Institutions and major commercial organisations in the historic and exciting city of Luxembourg. We offer the opportunity to further your career by gaining experience developing key business process tools used to evaluate and support development projects across Europe.
The successful candidates will be part of a key team deploying, configuring, and maintaining applications supporting the unique missions of these Institutions.
We offer great working conditions, challenging projects, career growth opportunities and highly competitive compensation packages.
We are searching for a candidate with the following profile
- 4+ Years Experience as a System Administrator
- Experience administering Cloud Environments
- Experience admisntreing Databases, Middleware and Network Components
- Experience with Active Directory and implementing SSO
- Able to configures the integration between components, devices, systems
- Experience writing infrastructure related scripts to automate all manual tasks plus streamline operational activities
- Can ensure compliance of the physical architecture with the enterprise architecture and adopted standards
- Fluent in English.
We are looking for an autonomous, emphatic person, used to resolving issues and thinking logically, with a solid sense of ownership and knowledge.
We kindly ask interested candidates to send us their CV via the button below quoting reference BBBH1364.