Role & Responsabilities
- Risk Manager of the IT department (risk mapping, follow-up of guidelines
- Management of Audit projects and follow-up of recommendations
- Master of Business Administration degree (BAC+5)
- Solid professional experience in project management and in interacting with multidisciplinary team
- Written and spoken fluency in English and French. Knowledge of Luxembourgish and/or German is an asse
- Excellent writing, analytical and synthesis skill
- Ability to work in a team
The successful candidate (m/f) will be hired as public employee (“employé de l'Etat”) under a permanent contract. If the candidate meets the required conditions, s/he will be asked to apply for admission to the status of civil servant (“fonctionnaire de l'Etat”).
Prior to the conclusion of the contract, the candidate must submit an extract from the criminal record (bulletin n°3), dated LESS than 2 months, in order to prove their conduct and integrity.