In the context of the development and the maintenance of its information systems, the CSSF would like to reinforce its “Information Systems of the CSSF” department and is recruiting a:
DevOps Engineer (m/f) Ref. “IT-DEV-OPS”
- You will be working collaboratively with software engineers to help automate and streamline the continuous integration and continue development operations and processes.
- You will proactively identify areas of automation in the releases and support process and help implement automation and drive best practices.
- You will be maintaining tools for deployment, integration and operations. You will also be involved in troubleshooting and resolving issues in various environments.
- You will be in charge of installation, administration and configuration of containerization solutions.
- You will be working in close cooperation with the “Coordination of the Uci Departments' Specific IT Tools” department.
- Two-year university degree or higher, with a specialization in information technology.
- Minimum professional experience of 5 years in system engineering/DevOps.
- Expertise of working on build and release process & DevOps related activity with tools like Maven, TFS, Jenkins, Sonar, GIT, Nexus, Chef, Puppets, Rancher...
- Understanding of infrastructure as code.
- Proficiency in setup and operations of container based environments with tools such as Docker.
- Experience in Agile methodologies such as Scrum, RUP or Kanban will be an added advantage.
- Experience in IBM WebSphere will be an added advantage.
- Proficiency in written and spoken French or German, as well as English. Luxembourgish will be considered as an asset.
- Team spirit and capacity to work independently.
- Organized, good communication and collaboration.
* * *
The successful candidate (m/f) will be hired as public employee (“employé de l'Etat”) under a permanent contract. If the candidate meets the required conditions, they will be offered the possibility for admission to the status of civil servant (“fonctionnaire de l'Etat”). Prior to the conclusion of the contract, the candidate must submit an extract from the criminal record (bulletin n°3), dated less than 2 months, in order to prove their conduct and integrity.
The application file must contain
- A detailed curriculum vitae,
- A cover letter,
- A copy of the applicant's ID card,
- A copy of the applicant's diplomas (candidates who hold foreign diplomas are asked to submit proof of equivalence of their diplomas in the register of higher education qualifications issued by the Ministry of Higher Education and Research).
Application files that are incomplete or non-eligible (e.g. diplomas that do not meet the requirements or candidates with a non-EU citizenship) will not be considered.
Interested candidates should submit their application (mentioning the reference of the position) via the button below.