Consort NT - Regulatory Reporting Analyst (AS/400, RPG)
Freelance, Durée indéterminée (> 6 mois)
- Experience and knowledge in Regulatory Reporting within banking industry
- Sound specifications/requirements and functional analysis skills
- As400 RPG development
- Windows technical environment & tools skills (SQL, Script, Macro...)
- Communication skills within an international team
- Autonomous and pro-active
- Quality aware
Spoken and written in English and French are a must
- Experienced and exposed to Frs-Regulatory reporting System (Fire-Data Foundation)
- Project Management certification, Business Analyst certification or consistent PM / Ba skills and experience.
Do you recognize yourself ?
Let's discuss further together !
CONSORT NT (2000 employees, +125 M€ turnover in 2015) is a Digital and Technology Services Company specializing in consultancy, systems integration, management and outsourcing of IT applications and infrastructures.
Lire la suite
Operator as well as integrator of both infrastructures and solutions recognized for its positioning of industrialist in the tailor-made.
We focus our know-how and the skills of our people on the creation of value around human capital and collective Business Intelligence.
Structurally agile, adaptable and innovative, we stand by our clients during the full life-cycle of their projects.
We build for our clients, going hand-to-hand with them, the functional and technical solutions and services, providing economical and operational flexibility required for value creation.