Description of work
- Ensuring the evolution of the software
- Redesign the Front End with Angular technologies.
- Development of features (both back and Front End).
- Ensure code quality: define and participate to technical architecture and code review processes.
- Prepare deployments: integration, surface testing, release notes and deployment instructions.
- Follow-up on release and Sprint KPIs.
- Perform Release deployment in the development and test environments.
- Collaborate with the Release Manager for deployments in Training, Pre-production and Production environments.
Skills and Experience
- 8+ years of work in J2EE, Spring, Hibernate and caching mechanisms is considered mandatory.
- Experience with tools used in on the project (Jenkins, SonarQube, Jira, Wiki/Confluence, CA Usd, SVN, Github), or similar.
- Experience with Angular technologies. (AngularJS + Angular 2+).
- In-depth knowledge and experience of the latest Java development frameworks and Web UI related technologies.
- Scrum experience.
- Knowledge of software design patterns and UML design.
- Knowledge of software development life cycle and methodologies used by large-scale international organisations.
- Experience in the design and development of Web 2.0 CAT tools for large scale organizations in the public or private sector using latest software technologies based on J2EE framework stack will be considered an asset.
- Spring framework: Spring MVC, Spring JMS and Spring.
- JBoss 4.0/2 Application Server or/and Tomcat6 servlet engine.
- Relational databases: Oracle 11.
- Development tools: Eclipse, Maven, Ant.
- Familiarity with HTML 5 and Web 2.0
- Familiarity with XML, XSD and XSLT transformation and design. Familiarity with XML parsers.
- Languages: English only.
- Location: Brussels, Belgium
- Industry :IT
- Start Date: ASAP
- Rate: Competitive Salary Package
Please send your CV via the button below.
We are an equal opportunities employment agency and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
We champion difference in the world of technology recruitment and work with clients who actively wish to diversify their talent force - All applicants welcome to apply