In order to reinforce our team, we are currently looking for an IT Consultant.
- Assisting the business with cleaning the data of our current compliance tools. This will be made by providing reports and extract.
- Analyzing the current data model and map it to the data model provided by the Cloud Solution
- Building a staging database to consolidate data before migrating them to the Cloud Solution
- Executing and monitoring the migration process into production
- MS SQL
- SSIS, SSRS
- .NET/C#/Visual Studio
- Minimum of 2 years experience into similar position
- Experience with SSIS, SSRS
- Coding experience on .NET is a plus
- Experience in migration project is a plus
- You are fluent in English, French is considered as a strong asset.
What we offer
- Employee-focused IT Company: top-down and bottom-up transversal communication, organization of events (technical, casual, family), great work/life balance
- Excellent work environment: follow-up on employees' career path throughout trainings, certifications and seminars - Senior staff mentoring juniors
- Enthusiastic Geek company: composed of technical gurus in Java, .NET and infrastructure
- Interesting and high-level projects: within different business fields such as banking, insurance, industrial companies or European institutions
- Motivating salary package: from the very beginning, talent, quality and implication is recognized through annual evaluation