Cronos International - Business Continuity Project Manager
> 2 ans d'expérience
- Maintain the ICT Service Continuity Plans and ICT recovery plans
- Conduct regular Risk Analysis and Management exercises, in conjunction with Availability Management and with Security Management
- Ensure that appropriate continuity and recovery mechanisms are put in place to meet the agreed business continuity targets
- Assess the impact of all changes on the IT Service Continuity Plans and IT recovery plans
- Ensure that the protection provided by the plans is current and reflects all changes to services and service levels
- Define and implement BCP/DR procedures and test plans for the data centres and their integration in the global BCP plan.
- Organise and coordinate DR exercises
- Manage the BCP document repository
- Support and participate actively to other DR activities organised
- Analyse and improve continuously the BCP/DR strategy so to adapt to the technologies used
- Participate to any other relevant activity related to operational security and BCP/DR management.
- BCP/DR expert - certified
- Similar experience in a demanding environment is required
- ITIL Foundation certification
- PMP or other project management methodology
- Ability to participate in multi-lingual (EN and FR) meetings
- Good writing and communicating skills (EN and FR)
- Able to collaborate to the vision, strategy, and mission of the service
- Able to work with the other teams internally and externally to the service
- Availability to work outside the normal working hours in case of urgent activities.
CRONOS International & CRONOS ITS are part of the CRONOS Group.
Lire la suite
We specialise in delivering IT services to private and public International Organisations. This includes supra national public organisations like the European Commission, the European Parliament, EUROCONTROL, NATO and others.
CRONOS International is headquartered in Luxembourg City with a branch office in Brussels, Belgium.
By creating a distinct delivery organisation dedicated to International Organisations and Institutions, CRONOS wants to emphasize on the additional components that typically characterise these organisations, such as multilingualism, multi-cultural environments, complex decisions processes and strongly regulated working methods and procedures. Specialising on International Organisations also allows us to elaborate and better focus on the specific service delivery and quality assurance methodologies related to these complex environments.
Cronos International's activities is spread among six main business areas:
1 Application Development and Management
2 Operations and Sourcing Services
3 Infrastructure Services
4 End user Services (support, integrated communications, mobility services)
Through these core business areas CRONOS International is able to propose services from all CRONOS Group Competence Centres - be it Technology Services, Products and related services as well as complete Solutions.
CRONOS International is a market oriented organisation and can as such call upon services from any of the specialised technology experts in the CRONOS Group.