CTG PSF is an IT Services Company dedicated to various clients mainly in the financial sector.
We are currently hiring an Active Directory Specialist (M/W) for one of our customers.
- You are responsible for supporting various AD infra migration projects in close collaboration with the Windows team.
- You support all AD components (Adlds - DHCP - DNS - ...) as well related issues and requests.
- You look after the AD health
- You ensure security implementation and handle GPO management
- You develop, document, and enforce the standards, security procedures, and controls for access to ensure integrity of the Windows Systems, Active Directory, and related systems
- You have 3/5 years of experience with Microsoft Identity technologies including Active Directory, Windows File Services, and Group Policies.
- You have an experience with: Windows Server 2016; 2012; 2008
- Expert knowledge in administering AD and GPO's
- You have a previous experience with infrastructure and server theories, principles and concepts; application infrastructure and standards; networking fundamentals; Windows; Physical Server architecture; Virtualization Technologies (e.g. VMware, HyperV) and LAN/WAN/Firewall/VPN network technologies
- If you have an experience with 0365=> It's an asset
- You are flexible regarding your working time (Unplanned and planned activities outside business hours)
- You are stress resistant & client oriented
- You are able to speak and write fluently at least English and French, to communicate easily with colleagues.
- You are a team player who likes to work in an international environment
- An attractive salary package with or without a company car
- A 13th month at the end of the year or each month
- Meal Vouchers or financial compensation
- A dedicated training program with personal development plans
- Extra-legal advantages (IT material, banks, ...)
- Regular events with the CTG team: learning lunches, Staff meeting, Xmas, Marathons,...
In this specific context, we still deal with applications as soon as possible, but interviews will be conducted in remote.
Within the framework of our PSF certification, please note that an extract of police record will be asked during our process of recruitment.
Would you like to evolve in a structure where professional commitment and career development are key words? Then apply right now via the button below!