- System administration of Oracle databases platforms
- You are responsible to Perform Oracle database installation and configuration, tuning, capacity planning, health checks, backups/recovery and change management.
- Follow-up of incidents, problems, changes related to this platform. Troubleshoots issues with database instances and eliminates root causes through systematic problem management practices.
- First and second level support for Oracle and other RDBMS (SQL Server/ Sybase/ DB2).
- Assist in maintaining and improving and innovation Oracle platform.
- Scrupulous follow-up of the rules and the respect for quality, KPI, security baselines and system policies.
- Relevant university degree or equivalent in one of the following subject areas: Computer Science, Information Technology or related field preferred.
- Certified Oracle (10g /11g /12c) or equivalent on experience.
- Knowledge of Oracle RAC, Oracle Enterprise Manager, RMAN, SQL developer
- Other RDBMS (SQL Server, Sybase, DB2 ...) knowledge considered an asset.
- Min 3years in the Database domain specially as Oracle DBA..
- You are a strong communicator and good team player
- You are familiar with ITIL and IT Service management (roles and processes)
- Languages Skills: Good verbal and written communication skills in English and French
- On call service 24/24 7/7
- Within the framework of our Psf certification, an extract of police record will be asked during our process of recruitment.
- A Customizable Salary Package:
- On 12 or 13 months basis
- With or without company car
- Meal Vouchers or financial compensation
- Extra-legal advantages...
- An Individual Management System Of Career:
- A personal development plan
- Growth opportunities in accordance with your knowledge and commitment
- A company culture that is characterized by open communication and exceptional care for our collaborators
- A wide training choice in accordance with your needs and those of the market
- A regular follow up of your assignment with the client