As a consultant, you join our Financial Services department.
You start a first mission by joining one of our clients, a financial institution in Luxembourg to strengthen their functional application support team.
Your main tasks
- Analyse, categorize and resolve application related incidents,
- Perform production interventions, data corrections and ad-hoc queries
- Define and document workarounds for known issues
- Initiate process improvements
- Support user acceptance tests
- Ensure release implementation support
- Minimum 3 years professional experience in the financial industry
- Knowledge in Fund Accounting and/or Transfer Agency
- Knowledge in SQL and Swift are considered as advantage
- Ability to solve complex issues
- Strong analytical, problem solving skills
- Ability to work in a team as well as independently and under pressure
- Flexibility : shift work
- Confident communicator and capable of understanding client needs
- Fluent in English and French
- A customizable salary package:
- 12 or 13 months basis
- company car
- meal vouchers
- extra legal advantages
- An individual management system of career:
- a personal development plan
- growth opportunities in accordance with your knowledge
- company culture that it's characterized by open communication and exceptional care for ourcollaborators
- wide training choice in accordance with your needs and those of the market
- a regular follow up of your assignment with the client
- Present in Luxembourg since 22 years
- The second largest IT Consulting firm at country level
- A major actor in Financial and Public sectors
- Organized into 3 services lines: Infrastructure, Development and Financial Services & Testing
- Awarded "Best Workplace" 8 years in a row !
Would you like to evolve in a structure where professional commitment and career development are key words? Then apply right now !
Within the framework of our PSF certification, please note that an extract of police record will be asked during our process of recruitment.