CTG PSF is an IT Services Company dedicated to various client mainly in financial sector. Our Delivery Center dedicated to Customer Support is currently growing ! We are looking for a Service Desk agent ready to join this talented team.
If you think that working in an open space with IT lovers and being in contact with the biggest financial firm in Luxembourg is something for you : this opportunity is made for YOU !
Here are the missions that are waiting for you:
- You will be part of a team in charge of several customers located all over the World. Mainly in the financial field, you will have to adapt yourself to different situations by using your experience, your knowledge but also your colleagues advice.
- You will also be involved in customers projects.
To be more precise, you will have to provide these following tasks:
- First to sometimes Second level Support;
- Basic support on network infrastructure;
- Call handling, tracking, dispatching, and escalation;
- Monitoring critical systems;
- Participation to infrastructure improvement projects.
- Really important to know : You will have to make night shifts and week-end shifts(generally one week per month).
If you have this following profile, it is already a good start:
- You areopen minded and ready to work in a multicultural environment;
- You have agreat Team Spirit which is really important to share your daily tasks with your future colleagues in an open space.
- You are able to speak French & English (Lux, German or Dutch are considered as an asset).
It would be even more perfect if:
- You have at least 3 years experience in a similar position in which you have developed your knowledge in IT products like : Ticketing Tools, MS Windows systems, MS Office (including Outlook), Cisco, Active Directory, SharePoint...
- You are customer (VIP) oriented
- ITIL certificationwould be an added-value.
And now, let's have a look at the offer:
- An attractive salary packagedepending on your previous experiences and on your skills;
- The possibility to chose what is the best for YOU:
- With or without a company car;
- With13rd monthat the end of the year or each month;
- Withmeal Vouchersor financial compensation.
- Extra-legal advantages(Sympass Card, privileged partnerships with well-known banks, etc...)
- A dedicated training programwith personal development plans;
- The integrationin an internal and passionate team in which you will have the possibility to learn from your colleagues, to share advice and to develop you current IT skills;
- Offices ideally located in Belval (in front of a big parking with all commodities around :restaurants, gym, shopping center...) : perfect for having a real break!
- The opportunity to get involved in a"Best Place to Work" company !
- Regular eventswith CTG teams : Learning Lunch, Team Buildinrgs, After Works in the best places in Luxembourg, Xmas party, etc...
- And for the gourmand ones: croissants or cakes are very welcome...
Would you like to evolve in a structure where professional commitment and career development are key words? Then apply right now !
Within the framework of our PSF certification, please note that an extract of police record will be asked during our process of recruitment.