As an IT Project Manager you will be responsible for using best practice project management methodology to create a project plan to fit the client's needs and deliver on desired outcomes.
In this position, you will maintain and control the project schedule and dashboard, coordinates meetings, identifies the necessary resources, identifies risks and develops timelines to ensure the project is completed on time.
You will also be in charge of communicating project progress, identifying continuous improvement practices, and providing regular status reports as required.
Depending on client environment, typical scope will be : Managing a small project or one or two phases of a larger project or big project.
- Develop integrated baseline project plans applying estimating models, identify resources and skills required, document estimating assumptions, refine plans and manage performance against them
- Recommend best solutions based on understanding of business issues
- Provide task-based schedule and cost forecasts and assist in assessing risk-based provisions
- Capture and track program metrics and perform analysis
- Manage project scope by assessing requirements changes, determining and conveying impact on budget, time and risk
- Manage client expectations, anticipates operational and tactical risks and tracks them
- Clarify, identify, and track requirements and issues, remove barriers, resolve minor project issues and escalate to immediate manager where required
- Manage project closure initiatives, such as client satisfaction survey and closure analysis
- Document and archive project activities, deliverables, tools and findings for future projects
- Knowledge and Experience:
- Minimum of 3 years of IT Project Management
- Project management certification are an asset
- Banking / financial experience is an asset
- Skills & Competencies:
- Coordination skills
- Ability to identify issues and problems, generate solutions and choose appropriate alternatives using basic root cause analysis, analytical thinker with creative problem solving skills and attention to detail
- Highly organized with good time management skills
- Customer service orientation, and strong interpersonal skills, excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, detail oriented environment
- Languages skills:
- French (Fluent)
- English (Fluent)
Within the framework of our PSF certification, an extract of police record will be asked during our process of recruitment.
A Customizable Salary Package:
- 13th month payed monthly or annually
- With or without company car
- Meal Vouchers or financial compensation
- Extra-legal advantages.
An Individual Management System Of Career:
- A personal development plan
- Growth opportunities in accordance with your knowledge and commitment
- A company culture that is characterized by open communication and exceptional care for our collaborators
- A wide training choice in accordance with your needs and those of the market
- A regular follow up of your assignment with the client