CTG PSF is an IT Services Company dedicated to various clients mainly in the financial sector.
We are currently hiring an IT Rooms Manager (H/F) for our delivery center.
You will manage all aspects of the IT rooms operations (currently <50m² in total).
- Oversee the operations of 24x365 IT Rooms, customer order installations, 24x365 customer access, 24x365 infrastructure and active and passive network equipment. Assist with capacity planning, continuous improvement metrics and management, and interact with advanced operations and technical equipment support engineers.
- Oversee that all procedures and policies are enforced
- Ensure that best practices are adhered to in areas of labelling, data cabling.
- Validate that requests are handled in a timely manner and documented in the ticketing system
- Maintain detailed and up to date site documentation such as floor/cabinet layout, etc.
- Coordinate with multiple vendors for data cabling, cabinet purchases etc.
- Coordinate shipping and receiving tasks
- Manage & negotiate with suppliers (especially Telco, DCs and HW suppliers) and source new ones when necessary
- Design solutions based on customers' requirements in collaboration with solutions architects and engineers
- Manage and track capacity such as cabinet/space allocations, UPS and cooling plants loads
- Plan new customer installs including cabinet assignments, power provisioning etc.
- Participate in the change management process to approve facilities maintenance tasks
- Participate in regular facilities audits
- Participate in pre-sales tours
- Drive efficiencies and cost cutting initiative
- Ensure the compliance with IT rooms standards
- You are able to speak and write fluently at least English and French,
- You are experienced and have already worked in a similar position for 2 years
- You are a team player who likes to work in an international environment
- An attractive salary package with or without a company car
- A 13th month at the end of the year or each month
- Meal Vouchers or financial compensation
- A dedicated training program with personal development plans
- Extra-legal advantages (IT material, banks, ...)
- Regular events with the CTG team: learning lunches, Staff meeting, Xmas, Marathons...
Within the framework of our PSF certification, please note that an extract of police record will be asked during our process of recruitment.
In this specific context, we still deal with applications as soon as possible, but interviews will be conducted in remote.
Would you like to evolve in a structure where professional commitment and career development are key words? T
hen apply right now via the button below!