- Coordinate the implementation and deployment of a Privilege Access Management solution on Linux and DB environments in accordance with the relevant security policies, standards and procedures
- Actively participate in the technical deployment of the solution above
- Manage coordination meetings and report progress against the agreed planning
- Identify area of improvement and propose enhancements to existing environments
- Maintain a high level of procedural documentation in with the international standards of Quality Management.
- IT education
- Ability to work in a customer-facing role, attention to detail and a service orientated attitude.
- Some project management skills or experience would be a distinct advantage
- A good experience on Linux (mainly RedHat), scripting languages (e.g. KSH, Bash, Perl) is mandatory
- Knowledge of Privilege Access Management solutions (such as CyberArk) or other Linux tools (such as sudo, and any deployment solutions) would be an asset
- French (Fluent)
- English (Fluent)
Within the framework of our PSF certification, an extract of police record will be asked during our process of recruitment.
A Customizable Salary Package
- 13th Month payed monthly or annually
- With or without company car
- Meal Vouchers or financial compensation
- Extra-legal advantages..
An Individual Management System Of Career
- A personal development plan
- Growth opportunities in accordance with your knowledge and commitment
- A company culture that is characterized by open communication and exceptional care for our collaborators
- A wide training choice in accordance with your needs and those of the market
- A regular follow up of your assignment with the client