- You are responsible for the quality and integrity of the Major Incident Management process and you are the interface to the other process managers
- You play a key role in incident declaration, classification (priority) and escalation process
- You participate to major incident and crisis meeting
- You gather a team of resolver groups
- You review that the progress of the Major Incident recovery and relevant times are documented in the associated Incident Record(s)
- You are a strong communicator
- You are stress resistant
- You have a previous experience as Incident Manager
- You show leadership
- You are opened to work with rotation (24/5 -> 8 hours shifts)
- An attractive salary package with or without a company car
- A 13rd month at the end of the year or each month
- Meal Vouchers or financial compensation
- A dedicated training program with personal development plans
- Extra-legal advantages (IT material, banks, ...)
- Regular events with the CTG team: learning lunchs, Staff meeting, Xmas, Marathons, ...
Would you like to evolve in a structure where professional commitment and career development are key words? Then apply right now !
Within the framework of our PSF certification, please note that an extract of police record will be asked during our process of recruitment.