CTG PSF is an IT Services Company dedicated to various clients mainly in the financial sector.
We are currently hiring a Service Manager (M/W) for our internal delivery centers.
- You work in a team of Service Manager
- You manage a panel of customers in different industries for different types of services and ensure the best collaboration possible with the customer and the internal services
- You ensure that the workload / capacity is in line with the profitability and the quality of services delivered (KPI's / SLA definition & follow-up, reporting, client's meeting, financial management...)
- You participate in presales activities, are a strong pillar in negotiation and ensure that the specific contractual modalities are respected
- You work on continual service improvement, direct profit optimization and any other points related to customers' services
- You are able to work independently in line with the global objectives of the company while not disrupting services provided to other customers and building a strong synergy with the team
- You have at least an experience of 3 years as Service Manager, Project Manager or Service Delivery Manager
- You have deep knowledges on IT services, support and/or infrastructure
- You have a previous experience in Cloud Delivery Management (private / hybrid / public)
- You are able to speak and write fluently English and French, to communicate easily with all third parties
- You hold an ITIL Certification
- You are a team player who likes to work in an international environment
- You are a strong communicator
- An attractive salary package with or without a company car
- A 13th month at the end of the year or each month
- Meal Vouchers or financial compensation
- A dedicated training program with personal development plans
- Extra-legal advantages (IT material, banks...)
- Regular events with the CTG team: learning lunches, Staff meeting, Xmas, Marathons...
Would you like to evolve in a structure where professional commitment and career development are key words? Then apply right now!
Within the framework of our PSF certification, please note that an extract of police record will be asked during our process of recruitment.
In this specific context, we still deal with applications as soon as possible, but interviews will be conducted in remote.