CTG PSF is an IT Services Company dedicated to various client mainly in financial sector.
We are hiring a Technical Writer (M/F) for our internal services.
The Technical Writer possess a complete understanding of our company's products, applications and services.
He's in charge of composing clear and coherent technical information, discussing commercial services.
- You design, create and update technical documentation in english for a variety of audiences in a timely manner
- You work closely with our technical SMEs and other team members to ensure the technical accuracy of the documentation & that specialized topics are appropriately addressed and discussed
- You determine the clearest and most logical way to present informations and instructions for greatest reader comprehension, write and edit technical information accordingly
- You work with sales and marketing colleagues to ensure that the finished documentation meets client & company requirements
- You remain up-to-date : You conduct researches and build knowledge about products, services, technology, or concepts to be documented
- You have a previous experience in a similar position
- 3-5 years experience in , the IT industry or Telco area;
- You are able to speak and write fluently english and french
- You hold a bachelor's degree or higher
- You are pro-active, stress resistant, and have great communication skills (writing & speaking)
- You are rigorous with excellent analytical and organizational skills
- An attractive salary package with or without a company car
- A 13rd month at the end of the year or each month
- Meal Vouchers or financial compensation
- A dedicated training program with personal development plans
- Extra-legal advantages (IT material, banks, ...)
- Regular events with the CTG team: learning lunchs, Staff meeting, Xmas, Marathons, ...
Would you like to evolve in a structure where professional commitment and career development are key words? Then apply right now via the button below !
Within the framework of our PSF certification, please note that an extract of police record will be asked during our process of recruitment.
In this specific context, we still deal with applications as soon as possible, but interviews will be conducted in remote.