Your future team
Deloitte is very active in the digital transformation of its services. With its online platform, we cover activities from a large scope of managed solutions ranging from fund registration, cross-border distribution activities to fund financial and tax reporting, capital markets services but also Tax and Audit missions. We are now searching to reinforce our operational support for our digital applications; this is a key role in the rapid growing area of IT solutions and a fully integrated function in the context of ongoing and upcoming technological projects.
Your next challenge
- Assist the multiple business teams in the on-boarding of their clients on our platform
- Help the business teams in making an efficient use of our digital tools
- Prepare, adapt, update the various operational documents to remain up to date with a fast growing set of functionalities
- Be part of the fast evolving development cycles contributing to the growth of our portfolio of digital applications
- Report and contribute to technical problems by centralizing, analysing and documenting these issues
- Improve the application performance and maintain existing systems by identifying and correcting software defects
- Remain up to date and continuously improve your skills in terms of new technologies
- Provide assistance to our customers regarding the digital application
- At least a 2 year degree in Information Technologies
- Some knowledge of SQL is considered as an advantage
- Some knowledge in programming (VB.NET, C#) is considered as an advantage
- Are meticulous, rigorous, self-organized, curious, flexible, with a strong team spirit, comfortable working independently, and eager to learn from colleagues
- Excellent analytical skills
- Proven and excellent interpersonal skills to ensure interactions with colleagues from other departments and business lines is highly professional, qualitative and results oriented
- Are fluent in English, French is an asset
We want to hear from you! Join us and...
- Work with recognized experts and be part of a dynamic team delivering cutting-edge solutions to our clients
- Expand your network in the Luxembourgish and international market
- Enjoy flexible work arrangements
- Profit from an attractive package of customizable advantages
- Benefit from a complementary health insurance, conciergerie services, car leasing possibilities and much more
- Have the possibility to work on assignments abroad
- Profit from our Global network for career opportunities
- Customize your career with internal mobility possibilities
- Contribute to making an impact on our society, people and environment
- Team up with dynamic and energetic professionals within a challenging and knowledge-sharing environment
- Enjoy and promote diversity in our multicultural teams
What impact will you make?
Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration and high performance. As the undisputed leader in professional services, Deloitte is where you'll find unrivaled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential.