As global leader in providing services to the investment management industry, Deloitte is deeply committed to the digital transformation of ITS services to stay at the ForeFront of financial innovations.
In addition, constantly evolving regulatory requirements (UCITS Iv, Aifmd, Solvency II...) create a broad range of opportunities.
We are now searching for an IT Business Analyst to work in a crucial position within our challenging industry and be a key part of our IT Strategy.
You will have the opportunity to
- Work hand in hand with our financial experts to digitalize our operational processes
- Coach and Support business teams in their business transformation
- Translate business needs into user stories and release plans
- Be the link between developers and business users
- Design and execute test cycles
To fit in the role, you also
- Hold a degree in IT(Global insight into IT software, solid knowledge of SQL) and/or in Business Management or in the financial domain
- Have 1 to 4 years of experience in a similar position
- Have a strong interest in Business IT Support rather than strict development and engineering
- Have solid analytical and communication skills
- Are autonomous, organized and eager to learn
- Have a collaborative mindset—you enjoy sharing knowledge and succeeding as a team
- Possess an overview of the investment fund industry
- Have some knowledge of Agile methodologies/certifications like Scrum
- Have some knowledge of User Experience design
- Are fluent in English and French
We want to hear from you! Join us and...
- Work alongside recognized experts in a knowledge sharing environment
- Enjoy and promote diversity in our multicultural company
- Team up with dynamic and versatile young professionals within a challenging and constantly evolving environment
- Benefit from a prestigious professional network
What impact will you make?