As part of the Tax department, the project management team works on the portfolio management of internal projects. You will work within our tax PMO Team in order to optimise processes and implement new tools to facilitate the day-to-day life of our tax teams as well as ensure an excellent service to clients.
At Deloitte Luxembourg we advise, guide and implement innovative tax solutions to secure the best results and help our clients excel everywhere in the world. We deal with all types of fiscal issues such as corporate tax, international tax regimes and withholding taxes, offering our clients a broad range of fully integrated tax services. Ready to discover your passion for Tax?
As Business Analyst & Project support, you will take pride in:
- Gaining an understanding of our current processes by analysing and mapping them
- Gathering and analysing business needs to turn them into efficient solutions by organizing and leading workshops and interviews
- Making recommendations to simplify business processes and to implement the related changes. Seek consensus between directorates on the alignment of business processes
- Managing the full project life-cycle implementation and ensuring the follow-up of current projects
- Creating clear and concise documentation, user manuals and communication of functional and procedural changes
- Developing complex reporting requested for decision-making
To fit in the role, you also:
- 3 to 5 years of relevant work experience in a role requiring the application of analytic skills to integrate data into operational planning
- Have recent experience in project management, handling multiple priorities, and working with varied stakeholders
- Are a great planner who is able forecast what possible events or risks may come into the way of the development of the solution and to mitigate them
- Feel confident with SharePoint, SQL and advanced user of MS Office (Excel, Visio, Project)
- Demonstrate good interpersonal skills, including written and oral communication skills
- Are fluent in English. French is preferred, German is considered as an asset
We want to hear from you! Join us and...
- Expand your network in the Luxembourgish and international market
- Work with recognized experts and be part of a dynamic team delivering cutting-edge solutions to our clients
- Profit from an attractive package of customizable advantages
- Team up with dynamic and energetic professionals within a challenging and knowledge-sharing environment
What impact will you make?
At Deloitte Luxembourg, with around 1,900 employees and more than 50 nationalities, we are committed to making an impact that matters for our clients, our people and society—aspiring to reach new levels of expertise by constantly challenging ourselves.