Are you passionate about Information Technology? Do you possess the analytical skills allowing you to understand how a Business work? Do you see yourself as a link/bridge between a demanding business and technological solutions?
Then you should apply to the Business Analyst position within our IT Department.
You will have the opportunity to
- Gain an understanding of our current processes by analyzing and mapping them
- Gather and analyse business needs to turn them into efficient technological solutions by organizing and leading workshops and interviews
- Write and document functional and technical specifications
- Coordinate and follow-up on development and test phases
- Train users on implemented solutions
- Monitor this whole process using project management methods
To fit in the role, we are looking for
- A Business Analyst graduated holding a Master's degree in Information Technology, Engineering or Business Administration with a specialization in IT and having between 3 and 7 years of experience in a similar position
- An IT-Passionate who understands how IT Systems work and what technological solutions our business requires
- An excellent communicator who will be able to convince the various teams to work together toward the same goal, explaining the workflow and impacts of the projects
- A great planner who is able forecast what possible events or risks may come into the way of the development of the solution and to mitigate them
- A resilient Business Analyst who will do his best to find the appropriate solution and work on it until it's perfect
- A great team player who know how to make a team united and working toward one goal
We want to hear from you! Join us and...
- Develop your competencies with a tailor-made training plan
- Customize your career with internal mobility possibilities
- Contribute to making an impact on our society, people and environment
- Team up with dynamic and energetic professionals within a challenging and knowledge-sharing environment
At Deloitte Luxembourg, with around 1,900 employees and more than 50 nationalities, we are committed to making an impact that matters for our clients, our people and society—aspiring to reach new levels of expertise by constantly challenging ourselves.
What impact will you make?