You will have the opportunity to
- Define enterprise Cloud strategy, standards and leading practices associated with all aspects of Cloud capabilities
- Design IT Infrastructure architecture and solutions
- Delivering Cloud strategies and roadmaps
- Participate in feasibility studies and solution designs
- Bridge the gap between IT and the business, articulating complex technology issues to a business audience Technology and IT service assessments
- Support proposal development and the continued growth of the business through contributing to the wider development of the practice
To fit in the role, you also
- Have a minimum experience of 3 years in general Technology Infrastructure domains
- Demonstrate an experienced in designing technology and solution architecture
- Show an ability to work within large enterprises in highly regulated environments
- Have a knowledge and an experience with public Cloud platforms
- Have a good knowledge of platforms - OS, DBMS, Middleware etc. - will be advantageous
- Certification in ITIL and/or TOGAF is considered an advantage
We want to hear from you! Join us and...
- Through your variety of experience, have the opportunity to develop the analytical, communication, and leadership skills that can help you achieve your full potential, no matter what career path you eventually choose.
- Be continually challenged by your clients, your team members, and your peers
Have access to counseling and training/certification opportunities to help foster and accelerate your development of new skills and capabilities
What impact will you make?