The International tax environment for Financial Institutions (hereafter “FI's”) is constantly evolving and becoming increasingly complex. Several agreements between different countries (e.g. voluntary disclosure agreements) or on higher levels like EU or OECD (“automated exchange of information”) have accelerated the transition to tax transparency and offer new opportunities for the FI industry. Be part of the change and join our team of tax reporting professionals in developing the firm's go-to-market strategy and accompany FI's in implementing operational solutions to meet compliance obligation in line with their strategic options.
You will have the opportunity to
- Develop and maintain calculation rules for different countries (XML, Java) for the reporting engine
- Be in a leading position regarding test cycles for new reporting solutions
- Support implementation projects and ensure interaction with the IT aspects of the implementation
- Prepare interface specification and process definition (data workflow, data transfer solutions)
- Design and execute test cycles
- Manage production of tax statements
To fit in the role, you also:
- Hold a Bachelor or Master degree in information technology
- Have experience in programming using Java / C++ / C# / VBA, experience in SQL development (MS-SQL, Oracle, MySQL)
- Have banking experience and understanding of international taxation regimes
- Be eager to learn
- Be able to work independently and willingness to take over responsibilities
- Be fluent in English; German and French would be an asset
We want to hear from you! Join us and...
- Work alongside recognized experts
- Enjoy and promote diversity in our multicultural teams
- Further develop your competencies with a tailor-made training plan, exploiting our induction program
What impact will you make?