In a world in which technology is everywhere and innovation a key to success, Deloitte Luxembourg has set up the D.Lab, a team of developers with the mission to explore innovative technologies and develop proof-of-concepts to show case disruptive ideas using cutting-edge software development technics.
The job offer is for Junior and experienced software developers willing to work on functional and technical aspects of innovative platforms, as well as to explore practical use cases with Deloitte's clients.
What is it about?
As a D.Lab team, you will:
- Work as part of a collaborative team of entrepreneurial people who operate in a start-up mode
- Develop proof-of-concepts and products by integrating new technologies such as Blockchain, Internet of Things, Artificial Intelligence, Robotics Cognitive Automation (and many others)
- Design modern architectures (e.g. distributed computing, RESTful APIs, Microservices, Containerization, etc.)
- Use various and different programming languages (e.g. Python, Ruby, Scala, Go, Solidity, C/C++, Java, C#, etc.)
- Create innovative and immersive user experience interfaces with our UX teams
- Work hand in hand with our functional and technical experts using Agile methodologies (e.g. Scrum, TDD, DevOps)
Who are you?
To be the right fit for this position, you have to:
- Hold or are currently attending a Master Degree in Computer Science or another relevant field, or demonstrate stunning development skills.
- Have practical experience in developing on one of the technologies mentioned above
- Be keen to learn new technologies as well as understand the business transformation
- Write code that your peers praise for its elegance and readability
- Have a collaborative mind set, enjoy sharing knowledge and succeed as a team
- Live programming as a passion, but above all want to satisfy your clients and end users
- Be fluent in French and English. Any other language is considered an asset
What do we offer?
- Work alongside recognized experts and explore the newest and most innovative technologies, environments, tools, and methods
- Team up with dynamic and energetic young professionals within a challenging and knowledge sharing environment
- Step up in your career thanks to our remarkable client portfolio
- Enjoy and promote diversity in our multicultural teams
What impact will you make?